Saturday, July 30, 2005

After math tuition today I went back to Viv's place with her to muck around during the afternoon. It was raining so my mum dropped us, and we lugged my guitar, amp and pedal up to her house! And we had pizzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaa for lunch! Her mum thought we couldn't finish both, but we can, we can!
Ok sounds like I'm high on something. I assure you, I'm not. Just boredom talking.

Oh. My mother was cranky today. Getting pissed off at the smallest things this evening. Then she exploded and I found out it was cause both my brother and I have been out the whole afternoon, leaving her alone. Erm. Well yeah, I understand, but don't take it all out on me, snapping for the smallest things!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
hahah I like this song, "Space" by Something Corporate. Ok so it may not be to some people's taste, but I like it, so deal with it.
And I like the font.
And I aspire to write like that.
And I can't.
And that's stupid.
And I wonder if the lyrics are clear.
And I realise this was kind of a pointless post.
And I did it because I was bored.
And I'm typing these "ands" cause I'm bored.
And I don't care.
And I meant I don't care if it's stupid.
And yes I know it's stupid.
And I don't care so deal with it.

ohfuck. I just realised, on friday, when I did the english comprehension, I blanko-ed the word "boring", intending to write in "mundane" instead, and I don't know if I wrote in "mundane" before I handed it in! fuckfuckfuck Nic, you've lost an unnecessary mark!!! argh.

No comments: